Questions and feedback appreciated on Discord - DracoTorre Mods
American Truck Simulator
- Sleep Intimate - R-X for PC - more immersive sleep and romance with support for animation packs
- Sleep Intimate - XOXO and XB1 - more immersive sleep and romance
- Amoral Combat Arena Door Fix (Nexusmods)
- Seasons and Holidays Reminder
- Eremite Camping and Combat for the constant traveler, the permanent campsite builder, or no-armor monk
- Spells Clean - hide re-spawning configuration spells
- Blades Hakama Set Extended adds light armor, clothing, and bokken
- Necromancer’s Camp adds necromancer-themed camp gear and spells for use with Chesko’s Campfire
- Werewolf Time Meter turns magicka bar into count-down timer to transformation back
This is a 10 level episode for Doom and Doom 2 created in 1994-95. The design goal was challenging play among interesting architecture. Some levels barely have enough ammo, there are secrets to find, and sometimes enemies are released from behind the player. Includes original music by Ross Warren.
This is a 4 level episode with a mall theme including stores and parking garage created in 1994-5 for Doom 2. Includes new images, sounds, and altered monsters. Also includes breakable glass and a tree perched sniper that falls out of the tree. Must install the DeHack before playing otherwise the glass windows end up with the cyberdemon’s health points! Breakable glass is common ever since, but was rarely seen back in 1995.
Multiplayer deathmatch map of medium size with a castle-like architecture. Offers a variety of tight spaces, large open rooms, places to hide, and grenade drops to lower levels. Limited powerups and heavy weapons so you’ll have to use your skills. Each player starts next to a shotgun and armor.
DOOM is a trademark of iD Soft Skyrim, Skyrim Special Edition, and The Elder Scrolls are trademarks of Bethesda Softworks LLC. All other trademarks belong to their respective owners.